For comments and tips. I’ll get back to you as soon as I can
Featured quote #10“Nichol's (1967) climatic reconstructions [western Hudson Bay, Canada] show that the forest tundra margin was once 300 km farther north and that summer temperatures between 6000 and 3500 years ago were about 3 degrees C warmer than at present." Dredge 1992:14. See Quote archive for details.
- WWF and cohorts barred from Moscow polar bear forum
- Tracking polar bears in the Beaufort Sea: November map
- Polar bear conservation: the next 10 years
- International polar bear forum, Moscow: who’s invited
- Polar bear habitat update, end of November 2013
- Polar bear researchers still withholding Hudson Bay data
- International polar bear forum Moscow, Dec. 3-6
- Polar bear researchers – are they protecting the bears or their own jobs?
- 126,160 views