For comments and tips. I’ll get back to you as soon as I can
Featured quote #39“Across the entire Bering Sea, the ice is slowly growing at a time when it should be breaking up, said Kathleen Cole, lead ice forecaster in Alaska for the National Weather Service. "We're actually making ice rather than having it dissipate," she said. May 17, 2013 (Alaska Dispatch). See Quote archive for details.
- Buffet time for polar bears – spring/early summer is for eating baby seals
- Not much has changed in polar bear country since the sea ice maximum
- Cannibalism update and insight on the timing of media hype
- Cannibalism in polar bears: spin and misrepresentation of fact galore
- The two faces of polar bear biologists – Zac Unger interviews Amstrup and Stirling
- 50,947 views